- Are you an athlete looking to take your performance to the next level?
- Do you struggle with an upset stomach during games or races?
- Are you struggling with early fatigue or “hitting a wall?”
- Do you want to incorporate a plant-based eating style, but are unsure how to do that?
- Are you confused about how to fuel your workouts to perform your best?
- Are you a professional athlete who needs help fueling for travel days?
- Are you trying to “make weight”?
- Are you struggling with having a healthy relationship with food?
All of these are issues that athletes regularly face. If any of this sounds like you, then optimizing your nutrition can be a huge benefit!
As a long-distance runner, Amanda has a passion for sports nutrition, and has first-hand knowledge of the latest and greatest sports products (as well as the old standards that have lasted the test of time). Amanda loves working with athletes of all ages, in every sport, and at every level (from beginner to elite).
Visits are offered both in person and online.
In Person Office Hours: Fridays 9-3 @ 2816 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
Virtual Appointments: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday by appointment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT YOUR VISIT?
Initial Visits are scheduled for 1 hour. During your visit, Amanda will spend some time getting to know your background and eating habits through motivational interviewing techniques.
Follow-Up Visits are scheduled for 30 minutes. At this time, Amanda and you will work together to assess your level of success, fill in educational gaps, make tweaks to treatment plan, and knock down road blocks. Follow-up visits are important for continued success and ongoing support.