- Are you a musician, dancer, singer, dancer or actor looking for nutrition counseling?
- Are you looking to fuel your performances so you’ll have more energy?
- Are you on the road a lot and struggling with how to eat healthy?
- Are you a dancer who needs help fueling your athletic performance and training?
- Are you struggling with body image or a disordered pattern of eating?
- Are you looking for an inclusive, LGBT friendly dietitian?
If you are looking for a nutrition professional who is sensitive to your career and hobbies, Amanda is your dietitian! Amanda grew up on stage doing musical theater, and loves the arts. Over the years, Amanda has provided nutrition counseling to musicians of the San Diego Symphony, as well as local music directors, singers, musicians, techies and artists.
Visits are offered both in person and online.
In Person Office Hours: Fridays 9-3 @ 2816 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
Virtual Appointments: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday by appointment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT YOUR VISIT?
Initial Visits are scheduled for 1 hour. During your visit, Amanda will spend some time getting to know your background and eating habits through motivational interviewing techniques.
Follow-Up Visits are scheduled for 30 minutes. At this time, Amanda and you will work together to assess your level of success, fill in educational gaps, make tweaks to treatment plan, and knock down road blocks. Follow-up visits are important for continued success and ongoing support.