- Do you have a strained relationship with food?
- Do you have obsessive thoughts, anxieties or worries about weight, shape or health?
- Do you find you are preoccupied with your weight or with health?
- Are you continually on a diet or are constantly chasing fad diets?
- Would you consider yourself a disordered eater or have you been diagnosed with anorexia, bulimia, orthorexia or binge eating disorder?
- Are you ready to begin healing and repair your relationship with food and your body?
Amanda loves helping clients restore their relationship with food, eating, and their bodies. With advanced training in Eating Disorders, Non-Diet Approaches to Gastrointestinal Disorders and Intuitive Eating, Amanda can help individuals with disordered eating patterns through mindfulness, self-compassion, and gentle nutrition. She also provides meal planning services to those who need a bit more structure.
Visits are offered both in person and online.
In Person Office Hours: Fridays 9-3 @ 2816 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116
Virtual Appointments: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Friday by appointment.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT YOUR VISIT?
Initial Visits are scheduled for 1 hour. During your visit, Amanda will spend some time getting to know your background and eating habits through motivational interviewing techniques.
Follow-Up Visits are scheduled for 30-45 minutes. At this time, Amanda and you will work together to assess your level of success, fill in educational gaps, make tweaks to treatment plan, and knock down road blocks. Follow-up visits are important for continued success and ongoing support.
Amanda is currently offering an INTUITIVE EATING 101 Workshop that is 100% virtual. Sign up and start learning now! Registration has been extended through February 1. The workshop spans 10 weeks and covers each principle of intuitive eating. This is a great introduction to anyone who is sick of going on diet after diet, struggle with bingeing, feel out of control around food, or has experienced weight cycling.
SIGN UP FOR MY MAILING LIST TO GET YOUR
FREE INTUITIVE EATING JOURNAL TEMPLATE