- Do you have a strained relationship with food?
- Do you have obsessive thoughts, anxieties or worries about weight, shape or health?
- Do you find you are preoccupied with your weight or with health?
- Are you continually on a diet or are constantly chasing fad diets?
- Would you consider yourself a disordered eater or have you been diagnosed with anorexia, bulimia, orthorexia or binge eating disorder?
- Are you ready to begin healing and repair your relationship with food and your body?
Amanda loves helping clients restore their relationship with food, eating, and their bodies. With advanced training in Eating Disorders, Non-Diet Approaches to Gastrointestinal Disorders and Intuitive Eating, Amanda can help individuals with disordered eating patterns through mindfulness, self-compassion, and gentle nutrition. She also provides meal planning services to those who need a bit more structure.
Visits are offered both in person and online.