Have you ever found yourself at Sprouts, tempted by the absolutely giant bag of Brussels sprouts? You know the one…the 5lb bag? Believe it or not, it is a huge impulse buy for me, but once I get home, it can be a little overwhelming. Here is a delicious, and EASY way to get in your cruciferous veggies with this sheet pan dinner.
Lemon Chicken Thighs with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb bag Brussels Sprouts
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Lemon Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Freshly Ground Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Prepare Brussels Sprouts by chopping end off and slicing in half. Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet. Toss with Olive oil, salt and pepper and spread throughout over the pan.
- Mix together butter, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, turmeric, rosemary and mustard. Spread out chicken thighs on top of Brussels sprouts. Lather chicken thighs in lemon butter mixture. Lightly sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika on top of chicken thighs.
- Bake chicken and Brussels Sprouts for 30-35 minuets, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165F.